Sunday, February 24, 2019

VALENTINE'S DAY 2019

February 14, 2019

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I woke up extra early so I could run to KRISPY KREME DONUTS and get these super cute, super nummy pudding or chocolate filled DONUTS for my friends at work.




And then I was so surprised! Ashley came down and took me and my Mom out to dinner to CHILI'S for our VALENTINE'S DINNER. She is such a SWEETHEART!


 I love how thoughtful Ashley is to me and man alive I love her sweet kiddo's!

 Paisley loves her Grandma Shirley so much and Grandma Shirley adores her little Paisley!

Imagine my surprise when I came home to see  my bedroom door DECORATED WITH HEARTS and VALENTINES from Boston and Waylon. They sure know how to make my day!



They decorated my headboard too. Love these guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment