Sunday, February 24, 2019

TIME OUT FOR WOMEN

February 16-17, 2019

My friend Dawna and I attended TIME OUT FOR WOMEN this year. Usually Ashley comes with me but she is too busy with little ones...I missed her!  Anyway, me and Dawna had the best time! Oh my goodness it was so UPLIFTING and my SPIRIT ate this up!  I left feeling so EDIFIED and so excited to be better, try harder and focused on improving how to receive PERSONAL REVELATION. That was pretty much theme of the conference.

It was held at the Davis Conference Center and it was sold out. But we had really great seats!

Friday night SHERI DEW spoke and oh.my.word! It was SO GOOD! I loved everything she said and she shared awesome information about the PROPHET, PRES. NIELSEN. She is his wife, Wendy's, best friend an she is writing a book about the PROPHET and I cannot wait to buy it. It comes out in April. Anyway...she was so fantastic!

Saturday was INCREDIBLE. I loved all of the SPEAKERS but my favorites were EMILY BELLE FREEMAN and DAVID BUTLER...I follow them on Youtube and I get their weekly newsletter on DON'T MISS THIS!  They are fantastic.  Oh yeah...and ELAINE DALTON was there and she was fabulous. There were so many wonderful PRESENTERS. I love going to this each year. It is just one of my favorite weekends of the year.  I'm so happy Dawna loves it as much as I do!  Next year I hope Ashley can join us again. She loves it just as much.

 We got there early and got the best seats!
 Each year they give out a new bag to every one. This canvas bag is the one we got this year.
 We like to buy their books. I bought some from Emily Belle Freeman and David Butler...they are my favorite!


Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment