Monday, February 18, 2019

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2018

December 31, 2018

I cannot believe how this year has flown! 2018 has been a pretty great one. I can only hope that 2019 will be just as good.

Well, every year we meet up at Debbie's for a NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY and we always have FUN playing GAMES and RINGING THE NEW YEAR in together.

Unfortunately, some of our family members were sick, some were out of town, and others had guest in town. So...it was just me, Deb, Mom and Steven this year.  But we had a GREAT TIME! Steven was on his best behavior and we had a lot of FUN playing GAMES with him. He did a great job and understood how to play the GAMES and we all had a really, really great time!

We started the evening out with watching the U of U Football Bowl Game. It was disappointing and then it was off to playing our games!
 When I got here Steven was already in his New Year's Surprise!
 Jessie and her kiddo's stopped by for a few minutes. We miss playing with them this year!

 It looks like my Mom is wearing a hat but it's just the lamp shade behind her ha! ha! Love this little guy! Brooks is such a happy little boy!


 I love playing Mexican Train!


 Cheers to the New Year!
 Mom's Glasses :)
 I couldn't believe Steve was letting me take his picture! He usually doesn't unless he is wearing a mask.
 This was shocking! I could not believe he was letting Deb and Mom KISS him at midnight. Crazy fun!

We RANG IN THE NEW YEAR and then me and Mom spent the night so we didn't have to drive home in the freezing cold with all the drunk drivers. I like it this way! We stayed up till about 1:00 am and then when we woke up, I made everyone breakfast and I stayed till 4:30 pm helping Deb get her photos into Google Cloud.

Here is to 2019...please be good to us this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment