Sunday, February 17, 2019

PAISLEY'S 1ST DANCE RECITAL

December 8, 2018

I was so excited to see little 3 year old PAISLEY perform in her 1ST DANCE RECITAL.  We knew she knew the DANCES but we had no idea if she would just stand there or DANCE her little heart out. We were all so happy when she DANCED and it just melted my heart. In fact, I'm not ashamed to say that I dropped a few tears. I looked over and her Daddy had watery eyes too. Pretty sure Ashley teared up as well. Are we pathetic?  It was just so dang cute!!  I am so happy I got to see this. I am so proud of PAISLEY! She's a beautiful TINY DANCER!

These photos are blurry because I was videotaping and trying to take pics from the video!

This was my favorite, the MUSIC was adorable it was DON'T YOU EVER GROW UP by Taylor Swift:
 





Ashley was so proud of her little girl!


She was pretty excited to get her own bouquet of flowers!

She DANCED to FUNKY TOWN:





Paisley did such a great job! Her little team took 1ST PLACE! Way to go Sister Sue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment