Sunday, February 17, 2019

CHRISTMAS COOKIES AND PJ'S


December 18, 2018

I was in heaven when I got to be with ALL 8 of my GRANDKIDS. That doesn't happen often enough for me! But tonight was a great night for us to make CHRISTMAS CUT-OUT COOKIES and instead of waiting til Christmas Eve (We won't all be together) I decided to give the kiddo's their CHRISTMAS PJ'S.  I think from now on I am going to give them at the beginning of the month so they can wear them all month! 

The cousins were so excited to see each other and they truly had a fantastic night making COOKIES and playing and running and squealing and giving lots of loves to their GRANDMAS!!  

I was so thankful for this night. I love these little people SO MUCH! I love CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS that bring us together as a FAMILY!

 Briggs, Sadie, Paisley, Remington, Waylon and Boston....the 2 babies were here but being loved on by their Mommies!
 My favorite BOYS EVER!


 We are doing an "Add On" to my home and so we have kind of been packing up and we packed that rolling pin so I used this blue cup to roll out dough. It worked great! Just an FYI: When rolling out cookie dough use Powdered Sugar instead of flour so it doesn't dry out the dough and it stays sweet! You're welcome!

 I love my Remington!
 Boston and Waylon are pro's at making cut out cookies!
 I cannot wait to have a huge island just for this reason! I need room for making cookies with these cuties!

 I love my Briggy!

Skylee and Kenzie are one month apart.  They are both the sweetest little baby girls!
 Grandma Shirley with our little Kenzie
 Not sure what Paisley is doing in this pic but my goodness I do believe the majority of these kiddo's is looking straight at the camera and smiling....that NEVER HAPPENS!
 Sadie and Briggs were giving lots of loves to each other...that melts my heart!
These 3 boys are always wrestling and they love playing together!

What a perfect night! I am so BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment