Monday, February 18, 2019

FRIENDS CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST

December 22, 2018

This is one CHRISTMAS TRADITION that I look forward to every single year! I love it when I get together with my FRIENDS. We always have it at Kris's house and she always makes us the BEST CINNAMON ROLLS ever!!  Plus she makes other breakfasty foods too but those rolls are our favorites!

I love that we get each other gifts each year and it's amazing that no one gets the same things. It is so FUN! I know I have mentioned it a hundred times but seriously, these ladies are the BEST OF THE BEST!  I just always leave feeling so blessed and so inspired by these great gals. I'm super lucky to have these great ladies in my life! I just love them so much!

Suzanne Blankinship always wears her UGLY SWEATER, Kris is usually in jammies cuz she has to wake up so early to cook for us and we just come as we are and it's so great!

 Stephanie, Kris, Suzanne, Mary, Shelli, Janice, Suzanne B. Kim, Leslie, Cozette, Brooke and MaryAnn.
 Kris is such a great cook and she helps keep these monthly get togethers going. So thankful for her!
 You know you want one! They are seriously the best!
 Suzanne , Steph and Kim
 Cozette, Shelli, Mary and Leslie


 After we eat breakfast we start in on the GIFT EXCHANGE. We don't draw names or anything like that. We get 11 gifts each year because there are 12 of us including ourselves. So we each get 11 gifts. Isn't that fun??

 Brooke and Kim


Super fun tradition that I hope goes on and on until we die! Ha! Ha! For reals though!

No comments:

Post a Comment