Sunday, February 24, 2019

PASSPORT RECOGNITION

January 2019

So at work we got recognized by the Commissioners during Commission Meeting for having been recognized by the NATIONAL PASSPORT AGENCY that we got 100% on our audit/interview. It always scares me when someone from the PASSPORT AGENCY comes and sees how we are doing things, how we manage and maintain the records, and I mean it is a big deal...and I am in charge of that at work. I have to meet with the officer and with my boss, Brian and answer a million questions and show him what we do, how we do it, how we store the info...etc... well, NEVER BEFORE have we EVER got 100% and I was dang proud of it! The PASSPORT AGENCY even recognized us in the NATIONAL NEWSLETTER! Woot! Woot! We are tooting our own horn!!

I love all of my co-workers and they all work so hard to accurately process PASSPORTS and honestly there is not one day that goes by that our customers don't mention that this is the most efficient, friendly Government office they have ever been in and that we are so CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED. We go out of our way to help people and make things easier for the customers. So... we got a pat on our back from the COMMISSIONERS and it was nice!

 Julie, Shelly, Dawna, David and Me

Lori, Michelle and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment