Sunday, February 17, 2019

STEVEN'S CHRISTMAS PARTY

December 14, 2018

Steven buys CHRISTMAS GIFTS year round and so we have a special day just for him to give his siblings and our parents their GIFTS. He usually buys his gifts from the D.I. or Walmart and it is always very surprising what we unwrap from our brown boxes wrapped in newspaper.

My mom cooks us lunch and it's a nice time for us to be together. Steven is SO HAPPY to have his own day. He usually dresses up in a costume or two for a "SPECIAL SURPRISE" and we always get a big kick out of it!

I love my big brother, Steven!

 This Grinch Stole Christmas and then gave it to us. He is usually pretty selfish and stubborn so this day is always special because he LOVES to give to us. It makes him so happy.
 We all started said "Happy Birthday" like Frosty says. Then we sang Frosty The Snowman as Steven danced. It was so funny!
 I loved it when we sang "Once There Was A Snowman" and Steven started melting...hilarious!
 My Mom and Mona
 We always make a toast for something special for the New Year





 Diane loves the U.of U. so Steven always gets her U stuff. It's so funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment