Monday, February 18, 2019

CHRISTMAS 2018

December 25, 2018

Christmas was SO fantastic this year! After Ashley's kids opened their GIFTS we drove down to Kaysville and spent the day with Zach and his family. We opened our PRESENTS and he kids PLAYED so well together with all of their new TOYS. It was exciting for me to have my whole FAMILY with me on this CHRISTMAS DAY! 

OPENING STOCKINGS:

 


 






























 






Then it was off to my Dad's for CHRISTMAS EVENING:
 


 Steven was so excited for his CHRISTMAS SURPRISE! I love this with Mom, Erin and Tyler!

 My Dad and Mona with Baby Skylee
 It was so shocking walking into my Dad's house. Mona's cousins were in town and they decorated to the max! The pics make it look like it was light in there but it was kind of dim with brilliant lights. It looked fabulous. Mona always does a fantastic job at decorating the tables and tonight she really outdid herself. She is amazing!
 


 What a fabulous day today was. I am so thankful for the Birth of the Savior. I love that this holiday brings our family together. I hope we can continue to carry this Spirit of Giving, and Love throughout the year. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment