Sunday, February 24, 2019

DOWNATA HOT SPRINGS

January 26, 2019

It has been FREEZING outside and the kids are going stir crazy and they just needed to get their energy out so we took them SWIMMING at DOWNATA HOT SPRINGS. Oh, how they loved that! We had so much fun! It was so cold running into the water but aww...it felt so good to get in the really warm water!!  We all needed this! I was so happy that Lytton was able to join us a little bit later. I think he needed this too!


 

 Sorry so blurry but I needed to get one of Remi in here. I just lots of video but not many pics


I just had to throw in a few pics of these silly kids before we went swimming. My little goof balls:
 Paisley thought she was hilarious wearing her swimming suit bottoms on her head! Silly girl!
 This girl loves to dance an sing and perform for me. She melts my heart! Oh an she loves to throw all the swim stuff off the couch so she can have more room to perform and end with throwing herself dramatically on to the couch! Love it!!
 Remi has to show me how he can kill the bad guys. He's got some serious moves! LOL! He was cracking us up!


I love these kiddo's so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment