Saturday, February 2, 2019

GENERAL ELECTION 2018

November 6, 2018

Can I just say, this was the craziest, busiest ELECTION I have EVER worked? It was even crazier than a Presidential year. It's just what happens when they put MARIJUANA on the ballot! We were able to work A LOT OF OVERTIME which I love and I'm just thankful I have the best CO-WORKERS ever! They make ELECTION time Fun and Bearable!

We had a whole new way of doing things this Election. We got rid of the machines and pretty much went back to PAPER BALLOTS. Fortunately we have a really fast machines that count the BALLOTS and our County does a fantastic job running ELECTIONS. So far we've been able to keep ourselves out of the newspaper because we do a great job, if I do say so myself! Take a look at this crazy day!











 Some of these pics were of us working late at night!






 Really blurry but it's the only pic I got of Rebecca.

After our successful Election, we came back to work and Brian had put skeletons at all of our desks and thanked us for working our fingers to the bone!





I'm sure glad this ELECTION IS OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment