Saturday, February 9, 2019

THANKSGIVING 2018

November 22, 2018

THANKSGIVING was held at Debbie's house and I was so happy that it was my turn to have my family with me!

The food was great and I just am so THANKFUL anytime I can get my 2 kids and their FAMILIES together at the same time!
 Steven is a silly TURKEY!



 It's tradition for Zach to wear this awesome leather vest! LOl! He is a crack up!









 Ashley put Paisley's hair up like TURKEY FEATHERS!

 Super fun and super cute!












 I made fun little THANKSGIVINGish stuff to entertain the Grandkids. It was a lot of fun.
 The feathers photo is for Turkey Tag. Each person gets 2 feather to attach to their pants. Everyone tries to take your feathers off and the last one with feathers, is the WINNER!
 I made these pilgrim hats that hold crayons for the kids to color with.
These little TURKEY'S are for the TURKEY BOWLING




 Then we celebrated Steven and Lytton's Birthdays!
 We took a FAMILY PHOTO...Zach loved that he got to wear his vest in the family photo!
 Then we added the Grandparents...
 And then one of everyone that was there!


We went outside to play TURKEY TAG and that was a BLAST! We had so much fun. I am so glad I made these little games because it made for a super fun afternoon!










This was a great THANKSGIVING! I am so THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY!



No comments:

Post a Comment