Saturday, February 9, 2019

SEEING THE GRINCH WITH THE BASTIAN KIDDO'S

November 17, 2018

I am the luckiest! I got to see THE GRINCH MOVIE for the second time! This time with the BASTIAN KIDDO'S!  I love spending time with them. They were awesome! They loved this movie and they sit so well through movies, even 2 year old little Sadie! In the pics it looks like she is squirming around, but she sat pretty still through the whole movie. At the end she would walk to me and get on my lap, then hop off and go to Grandma Shirley and sit on her lap but she was super quiet! Yay! That made for a super fun day!


 Notice how I spilled the popcorn on the floor about 2 minutes after sitting down. I can't blame that one on the kiddo's!
 Oh how I love this girl!





 What a super fun time we had. I love taking these little ones on a SPECIAL DATE WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment