Sunday, February 17, 2019

BREAKFAST WITH FRIENDS

November 2018

I woke up early this morning with big puffy eyes that were so swollen from crying the night before...I know! I am the biggest baby. I cried so hard after watching a Hallmark movie! Seriously! Now today, I will totally pay for it. I'll have huge swollen eyes and bags under my eyes that burn and my head hurts. I feel like I've been through the ringer!  But...today was a great day because I started it out with BREAKFAST WITH FRIENDS!  I love these dear FRIENDS of mine. I am so GRATEFUL for them!

Today we met at Kim Foust's house where she prepared a delicious BREAKFAST for us. We were missing a few FRIENDS but it was fun having Cozette's Mom join us. She's a sweet lady.




 Aren't I lucky to have such amazing friends? I'm telling you...these ladies are TOP NOTCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment