Monday, February 18, 2019

CHRISTMAS MORNING 2018

December 25, 2018

 MERRY CHRISTMAS! It was so fun watching these kiddo's open their gifts. I love that Ashley loves me there experiencing this with them. It makes me so happy!

I just love the MAGIC of Christmas and the JOY it brings to my family. This was such a fun day!

 Opening Stockings
 Remi is like, "Wow!"





 It took Sadie forever to get through all the little gifts from her stocking. She wanted to play with each toy before opening another gift. I love this little 2 year old!

 Remi was in heaven with new video games, and tons of legos and he couldn't wait to put them all together!
 Kenizi is thinking, "what is going on?"
 The girls are ecstatic to get a big doll house. This will keep them entertained for a long time!
   Ashley got an IRobot vacuum cleaner and the mop. She needs it for all these wood floors!
 Kenzie's FIRST CHRISTMAS!



Christmas Kisses!

Paisley is so funny. She reminds me so much of Ashley when she was little. She prefers animals to Barbie dolls. It is very rare to see her without holding an animal. I love how she has her puppies and kitties lined up in the doll house. Silly girl who holds my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment