Sunday, February 24, 2019

SUPERBOWL 2019

February 3, 2019

The SUPERBOWL PARTY for us was held at Stef and John's house. We had really good food! All the guys (John, Brody and Andy) smoked different meats for us and we all brought other sides and desserts and it was delish! Those guys can cook!

I just love any excuse to be with the family but the SUPERBOWL is fun because our FAMILY loves FOOTBALL!

This year it was the PATRIOTS (AGAIN!) VS the RAMS! I really wanted THE RAMS to WIN but I knew the PATRIOTS would. I guess I am happy for TOM BRADY again! Whether I like it or not, he is very impressive. He is THE BEST ever I think. He has the SUPERBOWL RINGS to prove it! So it's fun to watch THE BEST.

Stef and John have an awesome Theater Room but I didn't even go down there this year. Instead, Me, Mom and Debbie stayed upstairs to watch the SUPERBOWL. It was a SUPER FUN night!

It was great to hear GLADYS KNIGHT sing the NATIONAL ANTHEM and I love MAROON FIVE but I thought the HALF TIME SHOW was just OK. I thought some of the COMMERCIALS were funny but my favorite of the night was my Mom and Steven's enthusiasm for the SUPERBOWL!


 Jessica and Brooks
 Stef and Beau
 Grandpa Tom and Beau
 Andy, Morgan, Logan and Diane
 Steven...it was funny when Diane was teasing him tonight. Usually it turns into a fight but tonight it was funny and so was Steven.
 John and Stefanie
 Mona, Mom, Steven and Dad
 Hadley, Reece, Jess, Brody, John and Brooks
 Mom, Deb, Mona and Dad
 Me with Mom and Steven...of course I am wearing my 49ers sweatshirt. I have worn it since 1993 :)

Zach and Kell couldn't come because Skylee has RSV but they sent these pics:
 Isn't she the cutest? She is all dressed up and ready for some FOOTBALL!
Boston was really hoping the RAMS would win so he was a really disappointed when they lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment