Monday, February 18, 2019

CHRISTMAS BOOKS

December 2018

The night before Christmas Eve...I guess you could call it CHRISTMAS ADAM, I decided to give Zach and his family their CHRISTMAS BOOKS. I love this TRADITION! Each year I make a big FAMILY YEARBOOK. It takes me all year to make and it includes all of the fun activities that we do in our family and I love to spotlight each of my Grandkids in it as well. I include just about everything we do in every month so it is like 175 pages thick! It's something I hope they will treasure their whole lives.

I also LOVE my collection of CHRISTMAS BOOKS and I want each of my kids to have a great collection for their families so each year I give them a "Family" book and then each kid gets a CHRISTMAS BOOK too.

We usually open our books on CHRISTMAS EVE  but this year we were shakin' things up a bit...I was going to Idaho to be with Ashley's family on Christmas Eve (Day and Night) so I had to do it with Zach's family tonight.

 This is our Family Yearbook this year
 Waylon loves the Llama, Llama books so I got him a Christmas one this year.
 Boston thinks the CLICK CLACK books are funny so I was excited to get him this Christmas edition as well. It was really cute!
 Mikell checking out the Family Yearbook

 Briggs was looking at his Christmas book too. I love that the kids love getting books!
 This was the family CHRISTMAS BOOK this year. It has a great message.

No comments:

Post a Comment