Monday, June 14, 2021

WORK CHRISTMAS PARTY COVID STYLE

 December 2020

We didn't think we would be having a WORK CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON this year due to COVID. But they figured a way to do it. So, they had us download some APP on our computers and we could choose from 4 or 5 CHRISTMAS MOVIES to watch. So we sat at our desks and put on our headphones and we all watched what we wanted. I watched A CHRISTMAS STORY. It was SO FUNNY! We ordered a meal from ZUPAS for our lunch and it was great!

Shairice brought around THEATER CANDY and all of our favorite DRINKS and of course lots of POPCORN. 

I know there were some that thought this was dumb but I liked it and I preferred it over our normal luncheon! I wouldn't mind doing it again!

You know I grabbed me some JUNIOR MINTS
My Nuts About Berries Salad
And I chose the funny CHRISTMAS STORY. I seriously laughed out loud. So funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment