Tuesday, June 8, 2021

COUSIN TIME AND A NEW DOLL HOUSE

 August 9, 2020

When Ashley came to pick up Paisley from our special date, her and Lytton said they would put together my new DOLL HOUSE. Meanwhile, the COUSINS played their little hearts out and they had a blast. These COUSINS sure LOVE each other hard! It makes me so happy!



Kids love playing in boxes more than anything right? Here is Briggs and Kenzie.
Briggs and Sadie had so much fun together. Boxes and Tongs kept Briggs busy!
Kenzie and Skylee loved playing together outside. Skylee calls her Baby Kenzie

Paisley
Sadie Bug!
One of my favorite things: Putting the sprinkler under the trampoline. Best way to cool off for these kids!




Ta-Da! I have a new Doll House! I cannot wait for the kids to spend lots of time playing with this thing.
Thank you Ashley and Lytton!!


No comments:

Post a Comment