Tuesday, June 8, 2021

THE BIG ONION

August 2, 2020

What a fantastic day we had together! We drove the 4 WHEELERS up tot he BIG ONION. The Big Onion is the mountain that Lytton uses for his COWS to graze on all summer long. It is a private mountain so it was only us up there. It was the best! What a great place to escape! We found the perfect shady place to make our little camp for the day. We roasted HOT DOGS and S'MORES and I'll tell ya what, those kiddo's sure had a blast killing ZOMBIES and Bears in the forest. They love playing GUNS and pretending to be on the HUNT! The boys played for hours and had the best time ever! I sure love it when my FAMILY gets to play together. We sure missed Mikell though. She was home with a migraine. Me and Mom had the time of our lives just watching the kiddo's and playing with them too. What a great day!

6 year old Remi has already learned how to drive the 4 wheeler. He is very cautious and drives slow, which I am so thankful for. But he was a great help to Lytton getting things ready for us to go up the mountain.
Piling the kiddo's in the CAN-AM. They didn't care that it was hot and dusty!
Zach and Skylee had a great time!
Oh, these kids are in store for a ton of fun!
My favorite ZOMBIE HUNTERS!


Me and my little love bug, Skylee
So happy Grandma Shirley came with us. She had such a wonderful time. She loved every minute of it.


Zach teaches Waylon how to build the fire.
These boys are fascinated with the fire!
Lytton is known to wear shorts with long songs and his cowboy boots. LOL!


I sure love these cute boys! Waylon and Zach
I sure love these 2 cute girls too! Sadie and Ashley
My kids! I love they enjoy being with each other!
I was thankful Zach found these rocks so we could build a fire. He's a good guy!
These 2 favorite cousins were so much fun to watch. They had the best time together. They are best cousins!

My crazy little loves!




Paisley loves when we make S'Mores. 
Boston makes a good S'More
                                                                      Ooey Gooey!
Briggs thinks this tastes so good!
Kenzie and Skylee are best friends. I love these two so much!
Zach takes the boys for a quick ride.


                                           My faves! I love to hear and watch them make up stories and play make believe. They are the best!

My Mom was making me laugh so hard. Her face and her remarks she'd make every time we hit a dip or went up a hill or down a hill was hilarious!  
 
Thanks Lytton for showing us a really fantastic afternoon! You are the best!!



No comments:

Post a Comment