Sunday, June 13, 2021

SADIE'S 4TH BIRTHDAY AT THE HOGLE ZOO

 October 10, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SADIE BUG! She turned 4 today! I can't believe it! So to CELEBRATE SADIE we spent the day at the HOGLE ZOO. It was so much fun, even though we had to wear masks! :(

But my favorite part of the day was when we saw the LIONS. They were right in front of us and I could have watched them all day.  It was so much fun! 

We had a great time and there weren't really that many people there. You have to make an appointment now so they don't let too many people in at a time. That was nice!

Here we are! All masked up and ready to go into the ZOO!
They had some Halloween Decorations up since it 's October and the doo Boo Lights.
My Paisley in her Zebra pants and cute cowboy boots!

Kenzie and Ashley


My FAVORITE PART OF THE ZOO:

Isn't this so awesome! They came right up to our window!!


I could've stayed here all day watching them!

I love this WILDLY FUN FAMILY!


Isn't this SO COOL?


And I always am entertained by the any kind of MONKEY!
They even make the Lions wear masks it looks like!
Gotta get a pic of this iconic water fountain!
Then we took a train ride







My Sweet Sadie Bug! The cute little BIRTHDAY GIRL!


This RHINO came right up to our window too. We were spoiled today with these upclose shots we got of the animals.



This was the last photo I took at the zoo. Doesn't he look so awesome? I love it!

Then we came back to Grandma Shirley's to eat our cupcakes. Tanner and Anna joined us there too!






Here is Grandma Shirley's funny Birthday Card. The kids sure love getting her funny cards!
And here is the TRADITIONAL BIRTHDAY KISS! 

I sure loved CELEBRATING SADIE! This small girl is full of personality. She brightens up the room! She is funny, and I tell ya, she gives the BEST HUGS EVER! Seriously, she wraps those arms so tight around your neck and squeezes tight! I love those HUGS! And I lover her little voice. Oh man, she melts my heart. I love my 4 year old SADIE BUG!


No comments:

Post a Comment