Sunday, June 13, 2021

HALLOWEEN 2020

 October 31, 2020

This was the first year in many, many years that I didn't dress up or decorate for Halloween at work. Because of Covid people can't come into our office without an appointment. So we took the year off. If I am being honest, it was kind of a relief especially because we have been slammed with the Presidential Election. So I was really excited to see all of the kids dressed up enjoying Halloween.

I have never been able to go see Ashley's kids TRICK OR TREAT because I have had to work and we do HALLOWEEN big at my work. But this year it was on a Saturday so it worked out great. Me and my Mom drove to Idaho to spend the afternoon and evening with them. 

When I showed up the kids were wearing the HALLOWEEN PJ'S I had bought them, that made me happy!


We had fun making CARAMEL APPLES:























Then the kids got dressed up for their TRUNK OR TREAT:


I love that their whole family dresses up for HALLOWEEN

TRUNK OR TREAT:


Kenzie thought this was the neatest thing ever! She hustled from one car to the other. She liked free candy!








What a fun night! I am so happy that drove the 2 hours to experience this night with them!

Then I came home to this hanging from my roof!

And I loved it when Mikell sent this to me. I love my zombie lovers!
Skylee is the cutest, scariest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen! She has to do everything her brothers do!
Waylon being a Zombie Football Player!
Carving their PUMPKINS!
Boston looks like he has already had too much candy and is in need of a toothbrush and braces!
I love how their pumpkins turned out! They always do the best pumpkins!

I love these PUMPKINS!  I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment