Saturday, June 12, 2021

SUNDANCE, THE ALPINE LOOP AND BRIDL VEIL FALLS

 Sept 9, 2020

I took a day off of work so I could take my Mom to see the FALL FOILAGE in Utah County. It's my Mom's 84th Birthday today and I was so happy to spend the day with her. Jenny was gaining a bit of strength back and since we were spending most of the time in the car, we thought she would enjoy getting out to get fresh air and to look at the beautiful, colorful leaves on the trees that we enjoy each Fall. 

Here's the cute BIRTHDAY GIRL! 84 years young!

We started out driving to SUNDANCE and it so pretty there. We did a quick walk around the place and into the gift shop and then back into the car. At first we thought we were too early to see the changing of the leaves because most of the were still pretty green. But as we traveled on, we spotted lots with beautiful FALL COLORS!

SUNDANCE:



I love water! I am always mesmerized by it!



ALL MASKED UP!

After SUNDANCE, we drove up through the ALPINE LOOP.

ALPINE LOOP:



BRIDAL VEIL FALLS:





Shirley
Joyce
Jenny
Suzanne
The Beautiful BRIDAL VEIL FALLS!

We stopped in HEBER to grab a burger at Dairy Keen-Home of the Train! But we ate it in the car.







We had a great day! I am so happy we were able to take Jenny out for a beautiful drive. I wish the leaves were a bit more colorful. It's hard to guess when they will be ready. In the next week or 2 they will be really COLORFUL! But that's ok. I just enjoyed the company most of all. I hope my Mom had a really nice BIRTHDAY too!



No comments:

Post a Comment