Sunday, June 13, 2021

GENERAL CONFERENCE WITH THE BASTIANS

 October 4, 2020

On Sunday me and my Mom drove up to Idaho to see the BASTIAN FAMILY and to watch GENERAL CONFERENCE with them. It was so wonderful! I LOVE watching CONFERENCE! I am always LIFTED and INSPIRED when I hear counsel from our dear PROPHET and the APOSTLES. 

After CONFERENCE we gave Remington our Birthday gifts since we weren't able to be with him yesterday. He was so happy. He is honestly the sweetest kid and I always love being with him. He is constantly hugging me and telling me how much he loves me and how he wants me to sleep over and spend more time with me. He makes me feel so good! He is a really good helper to his parents and he adores his sisters. Honestly, I'm not just saying it, he is a really, really good boy. I am so proud of him!

Remi is really silly too and this boy LOVES LEGOS! He loves figuring out how to put things together and Grandma Shirley calls him her Mechanical Engineer!  He is so smart!

We had a fun and silly and uplifting day up in Idaho with the Bastian's today!









Rem
Remi was so happy to get more LEGOS!
Grandma Shirley makes all the kids laugh with her crazy BIRTHDAY CARDS she hand makes them. She always says in her cards they are way older than they are. Like maybe Remi was turning 32 this year! The kids think it is so funny! Silly Grandma!



Watching Conference with my little ones!
Kenzie came out with this wig like hat and basket she used for a purse and then a baby carrier. We were laughing so hard! She is a hoot!


I loved spending my day with these guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment