Wednesday, June 9, 2021

BUILDING A DECK AND POURING A LOT OF CEMENT!

August 2020 

I was so excited to finally be getting the DECK built off of my new kitchen. I was looking forward to having some storage underneath it so I can get all of my stuff out of storage. But I was just as excited to get a whole bunch of CEMENT poured from our sidewalk out front all the way back to our backyard fence. I am looking so forward to buying nice outside furniture and getting a nice gas firepit to enjoy. I am excited that we will have a nice place for Zach to park his truck in the winter and a big place for the kids to ride scooters, bike and play basketball. It feels so good to see some progress being made!


This is before they put in the door from kitchen out to the deck.





Everywhere there is DIRT, will be CEMENT! That is a ton! And I am so excited!

Zach worked hard getting everything ready for our cement to get poured.


No comments:

Post a Comment