Monday, June 14, 2021

STEVENS GIFT-GIVING PARTY

 December 2020

Each year Steven gets so excited to have his CHRISTMAS PARTY. He shops all year for us from the DI, Walmart and from the GOODWILL BINS. We never know what we are going to get, but he sure gets a kick out of it. He LOVES this PARTY so much!

We have it at Mom's house and he loves it when we have Costco's Chicken Pot Pie. 

We love when he comes out in a COSTUME each year. We never know what he is going to be! He loves this part so much!




Each year we make a FAMILY TOAST.

Debbie usually gets Halloween stuff because her birthday is on Halloween. I was surprised this year that she got this reindeer. She has received Grinch stuff in the past too.

Diane always gets the best stuff because she loves the UTES and he usually buys her stuff at Walmart.


And I got a toilet! A used toilet! He said it's because I am getting a new Grandson.


Steven goes a little overboard each year with his gift giving!
He bought me this door mat that had a Safari photo on it because that is what we used to decorate at work for Halloween.

I love his socks!




And I got a Zebra cut out because of the Halloween theme we used at work


Diane made us each a cutting board with our family line on them.
I had a fun time being with my parents and my siblings at STEVEN'S GIFT GIVING PARTY


No comments:

Post a Comment