Wednesday, June 9, 2021

WAYLON'S FLAG FOOTBALL

 August/September 2020

I LOVE watching the kids play FLAG FOOTBALL. Waylon was really good and learned so much! He is intense when he gets the ball and he is so proud of himself when he pulls a FLAG. I just love it so much! This year Waylon was on the RAIDERS team! His Daddy was his COACH and Uncle Nick was the Asst. COACH. He got to play with his cousin, Hyrum. They had a blast!



This is my favorite pic I took of Waylon this season. I love the intensity on his face!

Here is Waylon running for a TOUCHDOWN! 
Waylon getting the hand off




Another TOUCHDOWN for this kid!


I loved seeing this. I love seeing Zach teaching this little people football. Do you see the little girl next to Waylon? She is the best! That girl can run SO FAST and she makes so many TOUCHDOWNS! 

I love how Boston is always trying to teach Waylon. 

What a super fun season of FLAG FOOTBALL! I love that Zach always invests his time into his kids sports. They love him being their COACH and he is so good with all of the kids. I am so proud of him!








No comments:

Post a Comment