Wednesday, June 9, 2021

GENDER REVEAL PARTY FOR BABY #5

 August 29, 2020

After we celebrated Ashley's 30th birthday at the Prairie Schooner, we went out into the parking lot and Ashley and Lytton let off a COLOR BOMB to reveal the GENDER of BABY #5.  We were all seriously hoping it would be a BOY. Take a look at these photos to see what her last BABY will be.

Before we did the GENDER REVEAL, we took a family pic. I love these people more than anything in the world! So blessed that they are all mine!
Getting the bombs ready! I get so excited for these gender reveals that my stomach hurts. I love them so much! They are so fun!!
1, 2, 3, SHOOT!
YAY! We are so excited it's going to be a BOY!

Remington is beyond thrilled!
Waylon and Briggs were pretty excited too!
So happy for these two. Now they will have a boy, 3 girls and another boy to finish their FAMILY!

I took a quick screenshot of this pic of Zach and his family. I thought it was so cute!
When we were done jumping up and down and hootin' and hollerin' over the BABY BOY, Ashley opened up some of her gifts.
I made her a fun memory book with lots of letters from family member and friends along with pics to go with it. Everyone mentioned how sweet and loyal, and a what a fantastic mom Ashley is. I am so proud of this girl of mine. I love her so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! We all love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment