Saturday, June 12, 2021

SKYLEE'S 2ND BIRTHDAY


 September 14, 2020

Our cute little SKYLEE TURNED 2 TODAY! She has been saying for several days now that it is her HAPPY DAY! And it was a HAPPY DAY! 

Her big brothers had games today so after them, she just had her grandparents come over for CAKE AND ICE CREAM and PRESENTS. 





Her brothers were just as excited as she was for her to get her new babies, a playpen and stroller.

She is going to be such a good Mommy!


Make a WISH!

She sure loved her HAPPY DAY!  And we had fun CELEBRATING HER 2ND BIRTHDAY.

Oh, and I made her BIRTHDAY CAKE. I wanted to do the ganache drips on the cake but since it is a pandemic still, I couldn't find some of the ingredients to make it....GRRR!  I am learning how to make these CAKES and this was my first try.






No comments:

Post a Comment