Monday, June 14, 2021

THANKSGIVING 2020

 November 22, 2020

I was so looking forward to having my whole FAMILY to be TOGETHER for THANKSGIVING. Ashley and Lytton were planning on coming down, but then Kenzie got sick. I was so sad! I really miss spending the holidays with that Bastian Family. I missed them so much!

Mikell agreed to make the THANKSGIVING TURKEY this year. It was her first time and it turned out DIVINE! It was tender and moist and just perfect! she also made really good ROLLS! I made all of the sides. I COOKED and BAKED all day! I am so thankful for 3 oven upstairs and Mikell's over downstairs! It makes it SO NICE!




Boston was a great helper! He wanted to peel all of the potatoes!
Zach taste testing to make sure every thing is just right!









I love these cute Grandkids of mine. SO THANKFUL I get to be their Grandma!
I LOVE this WRIGHT FAMILY! SO THANKFUL I was able to be with them today. Gotta love my little Waylon and his goofy faces! :)

After DINNER we played a ROLL A TURKEY GAME. It's a dice game where you roll and what number you land on you add that designated colored M&M to make the feathers on a TURKEY. It was a lot of fun and BRIGGS was the big WINNER!



One of the things you could roll with a dice would let you steal a piece of a feather from an opponent. Briggs got one of his taken off. He was like what the heck? He couldn't get too upset because he ended up winning the whole thing!

I just want to add photos of how I decorated just because I like to go back and look from year to year:









SO THANKFUL for a kitchen that will fit my FAMILY when we GATHER















No comments:

Post a Comment