Wednesday, June 9, 2021

INDY 500

 August 23, 2020

Joyce and Jenny LOVE the INDY 500 and so every year they invite me and my Mom to join them to watch it with them. We have also become lovers of this sport. It gets so nerve wracking and stressful at the end, but it's so much FUN! 

I brought themed treats and Joyce makes ribs, homemade mac 'n cheese and we have a super fun time together!

Coolant was Diet Mtn. Dew and Gasoline was Diet Coke



I know! I know! My traffic lights were not in the right order...LOL!

Joyce's homemade Mac'N Cheese is divine!
All the food was delicious!

I also brought towing cables...licorice and nuts and bolts...peanuts.



SATO Won this race. My guy ended up taking 3rd.
It is INDY 500 TRADITION to pour MILK over themselves.
This was such a FUN day! I love how much we enjoy this day with Joyce and Jenny. We want to go there one day and see the RACE in real life!


No comments:

Post a Comment