Sunday, June 13, 2021

GRANDMA SUZIE'S FALL/HALLOWEEN PARTY

 October 11, 2020

I was SO EXCITED for this party, I couldn't stand it! I have wanted to have a FALL/HALLOWEEN PARTY up at Ashley's for SO LONG! And today we made that happen. However, the WIND did not cooperate at all! It was extremely windy and cold! But everyone had such a great attitude and no one complained about it at all. We had to make a few changes but it all worked out and everyone had a blast!

We started out by me giving them their Halloween Bags full of their Halloween PJ's, Halloween Books, candy and fun things to decorate their homes for HALLOWEEN. I loved that the Wrights dressed up in the Zombie theme. Even Skylee was a Zombie Minnie Mouse! 

There is nothing I love more than what's sitting on this very porch! Oh, well, and their parents I suppose!









Then we did the DONUT GAME:












I remember as a little girl doing this at a church party where we had to scramble through a haystack for prizes. I loved it! I wanted to do it for my kiddo's. I have been talking about it for years and I was so thankful that Lytton helped me out with it. He brought over a few bales of hay and I hid prizes and treats in the hay. One stack for the older kids and one for the little ones. The kids dug through it and found tons of fun stuff to put into their bags. 

HAYSTACK DIG:











The kids really loved digging through all of this to find surprises!

Next, was the best! Lytton pulled us on his TRAILER TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH where the kids had so much fun picking their PUMPKIN. I was so nervous about driving on the road with all of us, but a police officer drove by us and just waved! I couldn't believe it! I thought we would be pulled over and ticketed but it was nothing to the police officer. I guess they are used to people doing this in the country!















Once we got to the pumpkin patch the kids got to choose their pumpkin.

















Zach gave me a piggy back ride off of the trailer. I was laughing so hard! I haven't had a piggy back ride in 30 years! I can't believe he could lift all of me!





Briggs and Skylee showing off their new HALLOWEEN PJ'S. They glow in the dark!
This was such a fun day and these cousins had a blast playing together. I'm already excited for next years party!!  I love my little people so much! A big thanks to Ashley and Lytton for helping me with this fun party. Love you two!


No comments:

Post a Comment