Saturday, June 12, 2021

BOSTON'S FABULOUS FOOTBALL SEASON

 September 2020

It was one of my favorite things of 2020, watching Boston play FOOTBALL. I loved watching every single game. He is really gifted ATHLETICALLY and he is a great QUARTERBACK. I have just been filled with JOY watching him learn, and progress this season. In a few more posts I will show you how this season ended.  But until then...enjoy some of my favorite pics I captured of him.


Boston making a TOUCHDOWN...His teammates were super excited of course!




Boston is the one in the red cleats.



Come rain or shine, we were going to be watching Boss play FOOTBALL!



We didn't know for several months if they were going to have FOOTBALL GAMES because of Covid, so we were thrilled that Boston was able to play this year. Parents had to sit behind the fences and at first they were only going to allow 2 parents but Grandparents showed up any way! And I was one of them because they were part of my household any way. This was just a great thing when we could get out and even though we had to social distance, we could still enjoy the GAME!


No comments:

Post a Comment