Sunday, June 13, 2021

TRUMP VS BIDEN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020

 November 2020

OH. MY. GOODNESS! What an ELECTION! I have worked 36 ELECTIONS (including Primaries) in my lifetime and I have NEVER experienced an ELECTION like this one. Well, the CANDIDATES had a LOT to do with it but so did a freaking PANDEMIC! I am here to tell you, I had become so disheartened with people during this whole ordeal. We got thousands of calls from the most RUDE PEOPLE I have ever talked to and every day I was talked to by very IGNORANT and IGNERT PEOPLE! LOL! But, no really! 

Our ELECTIONS in Davis County have always been HONEST and we have NEVER had a problem with fraud or anything like it. We have run 6 BY-MAIL ELECTIONS without a hitch, so I felt very confident that we would not have any problems. And then the best thing about this election...we, well not me, but my boss and my associates upstairs, came up with a really awesome way we could do a drive thru election at the Fairgrounds. Well, it was a great idea! There was a humongous line because people didn't trust ByMail but seriously we had tons of drop off places if people didn't trust the mail or they could have brought it right into our office, etc...anyway, this long line, went QUICK! We had people in and out of there in minutes. We got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS and it was all very positive feedback.

As smooth as our ELECTION went, I don't want to EVER have to deal with the RUDE PEOPLE  with all of their DIFFERING VIEWS, in which I had to hear from constantly from voters, I seriously had enough. I didn't like this ELECTION one single bit!  We worked so many hours and I was exhausted! The best thing about it is that it is OVER!


I did enjoy working EARLY VOTE and being out with the voters although they kept saying we were taking away their right to vote because we didn't provide a school for them to vote in, even though they were voting right there in their car and they could have avoided all of it by voting from the comfort of their home with their mail in ballots! ERRR!

It was FREEZING COLD but we handled it well once they brought out heaters! This is me and Joannie
Julie, Shelly and Rebecca
The Drive Thru Line

We spent many late nights and a few Saturdays. We had to be socially distanced and so we didn't have to wear masks up there we looked like we were in a bubble but it was separated with thick plastic and pvc pipe.
Dawna and Michelle
Selfie!
Me and Dawna and our tired eyes!
Me, Michelle and Dawna
David and Michelle
Another day, working overtime. Again, Me and Dawna


Actual Election Day at the Fairgrounds:


Our first voter of the day!
The long line but most people told us that they only waited 15 minutes.
We could get 28 cars in at a time. This really worked so smooth! Everyone was impressed!
This phone was glued to my ear! 

I am so happy this ELECTION IS OVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment