Tuesday, June 8, 2021

SPECIAL DATE WITH PAISLEY. BUILD A BEAR, BOOK STORE AND SPLASH PAD FUN!

August 8-9, 2020

This was one of my favorite days this year. I had so much fun SPOILING my PAISLEY with a SPECIAL DATE! I never get to spend time with her alone ever. I wanted to change that! 

My mom came with us as we made our first stop at BUILD-A-BEAR. Paisley couldn't decide between the Rainbow Mermaid Bear or the Unicorn...so of course she got both! She thought the whole process of picking out the bear, the heart, stuffing it and dressing it, was awesome! Me and Grandma Shirley had just as much fun doing this with her as she did!

I love this girl with all my heart. I am so grateful to spend this one on one with her!
Paisley sure loves her Grandma Shirley. She loves to pretend to cook things for her and Grandma plays that game with her for a long time!
Stuffing her bears

Giving her animals love!
Then she stuffs in the heart!


Paisley and her Mermaid Bear
Paisley loved this Unicorn but as soon as she went home and showed it to her little sister, Sadie, She said, "Here Sadie, I made this for you!" Oh my gosh! I totally teared up over that. What a good little girl and best big sister ever!


Afterwards we went to the BOOK STORE and she picked out a few new BOOKS and then we got ICE CREAM and she wanted to pick up lunch from MCDONALDS. So, we did! This was her day and she could do anything she wanted!


These are the books she chose to buy from Barnes and Noble. I kept trying to steer her towards a few different ones but she insisted on these little ones that she can wiggle with her fingers.

Then we played Barbies for awhile!




Then we went to the SPLASH PAD:




After the Splash Pad we got showered and into our jammies. She wanted to snuggle in my bed and watch TROLLS. We had the BEST DAY TOGETHER. I hope she will treasure this day for as long as I will. Oh how I love my GIRL!


In the morning before I took her home we JUMPED ON THE TRAMPOLINE:



And lastly, she wanted to PAINT FINGERNAILS and TOENAILS. 

Paisley Suzanne Bastian....you own my heart! I love you sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment