Saturday, September 16, 2017

TOUR OF UTAH

August 4, 2017

I love that the TOUR OF UTAH rides right in front of our building at work. There is always a lot of fun stuff going on to get everyone excited for these CYCLISTS to come zooming around the corner. I am telling you, they ride so fast, and don't slow down for the corners and if you blink you'll miss it!

They hand out cow bells to ring and they had food trucks and dancing and all sorts of hoopla and it is just plain fun and exciting!

I am so glad they let us close shop for a few minutes to participate in this fun event.

Did you know that Tour Of Utah is the 2nd biggest RACE, only 2nd to the Tour De France!

 Here they come! And my stomach has butterflies it's so exiting!


I love this photo my friend, LynnAnn took so you can see them all. They are so close to each other how do they not crash all the time??
Me and Michelle
Me and Dawna and unknowing Amber in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment