Sunday, September 17, 2017

DINNER WITH OLD FRIENDS

August 2017

It's been way too long since all of us ladies got together for DINNER. The great ladies I work with and the ones we used to WORK with (they retired and moved on to way better things!) met up at TWIGS at Station Park for a much needed catch up DINNER. We talked, and talked and hugged and visited. There just wasn't enough time! It was so nice to see them and I am sure they all feel bad for us that we have to keep working!!  Hopefully we won't wait as long to get together again.

I am so thankful for each of these great ladies that made my first 10 years of WORK so much FUN! I miss them all so much!

 Waiting for everyone to show up!

 Here we all are! Except we are missing our friends, Dawna and Amy!
 Me and Cyndi!
 Nummy food!


Me and Amber!
Michelle, Pat and Lori....Pat was the BEST BOSS EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment