Sunday, September 17, 2017

SOLDIER CREEK CABIN WITH FRIENDS

August 2017

I had so much fun with my High School Friends, MarySue Floisand and Debby Phillips. We were so lucky to be able to spend the weekend in MarySue's sister's cabin in SOLDIER CREEK. It was so relaxing. We never did our hair or make up and we just talked and talked and talked and watched movies and MarySue did her essential oils on us and made us feel so nice and relaxed!

On the way there we stopped in Midway to eat at this good Mexican Restaurant:



The next morning:

 I love these girls. We will always be BEST FRIENDS!

On the last day for Debby (She couldn't stay the whole weekend) I pulled out my game of Speak Out. Oh my gosh! It was the funniest GAME I have EVER played! We LAUGHED so hard! We had to put these MOUTH PIECES in our mouths and read a card. The object of the game is to figure out what the heck they are saying. It is hysterical! I have the funniest videos!

I know we look goofy but I tell you, it was so FUNNY!


 Try saying: "Well, that bridge is burned to bits!" with these mouthpieces in. It is so funny!

Driving the garbage to the dumpster:



MarySue and I went down by the boats. We loved the color of the sky and the cool clouds too!




 We walked up by my other friends cabin...Barbara Farnes.


Driving home. What a super fun, chill weekend! Thanks MarySue for a fun time!




No comments:

Post a Comment