Sunday, September 17, 2017

BILL IS MOVING TO DOWNEY!

August 2017

Bill is finally getting out of Vegas and moving to Downey, Idaho! I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought he'd end up in this little quiet town in the middle of nowhere! Especially after living in Vegas!  But he is. He is ready for a new start for the kiddo's and while we were up there visiting Ashley for her birthday, he drove me and my mom about 3 miles up the road from Ashley to show us the house he was buying. It's on 85 acres and while we were there we were making plans for all the fun things we could do with this land. It's going to be a resort for our family once we're through with it! Ha! Ha! The best thing is it has a POOL! Yay!!

 So happy that after 23 years of divorce, we are still great friends!
 Here's part of the pool area. I won't show you everything until he moves in and I can take lots of photos then.

Bill and my Mom have always loved each other!


 When we got home we played with the kids and I am so happy that Bill will finally get to spend time with the Grandkids and I hope they will have a close relationship with him...he doesn't know what he has been missing I tell ya!

 Paisley loves him and just always climbs up on him and talks her fast Chinese jibberish to him and it's so cute!

Ashley is the best big sister to Bella. Bella adores her and Ashley has been taking care of Bella and Zander for a few weeks now and they start school there next week. The kids are excited but nervous and Ashley will be there to help them all along the way! She has a big heart I tell ya! Lots of change and adjustments will be made this year but we can get through anything with lots of love and patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment