Sunday, September 17, 2017

ECLIPSE DAY!

August 21, 2017

Zach and Mikell had invited me to go to Idaho with them to watch the ECLIPSE and can I tell you how happy I am that those plans changed when we realized Boston would be starting school that day? After hearing about how many hours it took to get home, I'm glad we didn't go!

I was happy when my boss said we could all go out and see the ECLIPSE! There were a few that brought the special GLASSES and we made that thing with paper and poked a hole in it like we did when I was in 6th grade, the last time the ECLIPSE came. It worked!

Wasn't this the coolest thing? It was kind of eerie how it got dark, and the temperature dropped. It felt so odd! I thought it was so much fun and now I look forward to the next one!!








Hope you all got to see the ECLIPSE too!

No comments:

Post a Comment