Sunday, September 17, 2017

ASHLEY'S 27TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

August 2017

Ashley's favorite holiday is her BIRTHDAY! She loves her BIRTHDAY and this year I was going to be in Europe and wouldn't be home to CELEBRATE with her. So the week before I was to leave I drove to Idaho to CELEBRATE with my baby girl. How can she be 27?  Bill was up there too and we had a fun time together. I got a big tall box and I wrote 27 things I love about Ashley and hooked a gift that went with each thing and tied it to a string so she was continually pulling on the string to get to the next gift. I think she liked it!

She wanted me to make her a GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE, that is her very favorite! And we CELEBRATED her BIRTHDAY!  It was a fun day and man, how I love that girl! She is so awesome in so many ways! She is thoughtful, kind, hard working, patient with her kids, loving and sweet talking to them that it makes me so proud of her! She is spiritual and strong, a great cook and a clean freak, and an animal lover. She cares so much for me and is always wanting to be with me and that makes me so happy. I am honored to call her my daughter, and I love being her mother!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!


 *Don't mind Remi in his undies!




She loves German Chocolate Cake! 


And a big BIRTHDAY KISS from her parents who love her SO MUCH!


 











No comments:

Post a Comment