Saturday, September 16, 2017

THANKSGIVING POINT WITH PAISLEY

July 2017

Paisley turned 2 this month and Ashley was so happy when FotoFly wanted to do a little "PHOTO SHOOT" with Paisley so she would get free 2nd year photos! I drove down to THANKSGIVING POINT with Ashley to help with Sadie so she could help with Paisley. It was so stinkin' hot and we were melting the entire time!

Paisley was kind of shy at first and then she started opening up and I think they got some really cute shots of her. Man, they worked hard though trying to keep a 2 year old entertained with the camera when all she wanted to do was run on those beautiful grounds.

When it was was over I grabbed a few pics of her too and got a few of the little ones with me. I love being Grandma to these cuties!


I just love this little girl so much!

 I love this photo of Paisley.

 Our little Sadie Bug is just the sweetest little thing!





 I was happy Ashley grabbed the camera and got one of me with the girls.
 

  It was so hot we let her put her feet in the cold water.

 I loved spending this time with Paisley, Sadie and Ashley. I'm going to have to remember to come back to Thanksgiving Point to get family pictures. It's so beautiful down there!




No comments:

Post a Comment