Sunday, September 17, 2017

PLAYING WITH THE BASTIAN BUNCH

August 2017

Ashley asked if me and Grandma would watch her kiddo's while she and Lytton went to Park City for a few hours. We were happy to do it. I love it when these kids come down. We get the biggest kick out of them.

Tonight Steven came over for a while and played so cute with the kids. Paisley and Remi love him and Steven loves them! He was so happy to see that they played with the toys he brought them. It made me happy to see him be so cute with them.

I just wanted to put this in so I wouldn't forget it, because I know the time will come when Steven will just annoy them and they will get tired of his teasing. But for now, they don't mind it and they are so cute with him.

 Steven playing with the little ones. He was so happy but wouldn't let me take his photo.





 Paisley giving her stuffed animal a ride.
 It's fun to see the girls play together. Sadie loves helping Paisley give the animals a ride.
I have video of Sadie just laughing and having so much fun riding this pony!

We had a fun night with these kiddo's. I love them all so much and I am so happy my mom helps me watch them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment