Monday, October 26, 2015

THRILLER AND RUTH'S DINER

October 24 2015

Jessica and Debbie invited us girls to go to THRILLER at Kingsbury Hall. It was nothing like I had expected! I enjoyed the dancing a lot but some parts were just way too long and a little weird. Glad I went but wouldn't see this every year as a tradition. It was so much fun just being with all the girls.
 We took a pic while waiting for Jess and Deb to get the tickets from Will Call
 Here we are: Mona, Mikell,, Jessica, Deb, Mom Ashley, Jana, Diane, Me and Morgan
                                We entertain ourselves with Selfies waiting for the play to begin.
                                       I love these three cuties! Jessica, Mikell, and Ashley
                                                 Mona, Mom, Me, Morgan and Diane
Jana (Brody's Mom), Debbie, Jessica, Morgan and Ashley 
                                                     Me, Morgan and Diane

Afterwards, those who could, drove up IMMIGRATION CANYON to eat at RUTH'S DINER. I have always loved eating here when I was dating back in the 1980's and haven't been back for 30 years and I still loved it! The food was great. and there's always something fun about eating outside in the mountains and with the FALL LEAVES in bloom, it did not disappoint! Thanks for the fun day girls!
                                                          Me and my sweet Ashley

                                        Jana took one so I could be in the pic. Thanks Jana!
 


Most of us ordered the Meatloaf, Potatoes and Veggies. They did not disappoint! This fed me for 3 meals. Not kiddin'!    We also ordered an appetizer, my favorite! Fried Okra and Pickles...delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment