Thursday, October 1, 2015

RELATIVES IN TOWN

August 26-29, 2015

There was so much to do before Grandma's funeral. We were able to go to the mortuary and luckily Grandma had picked out and paid for everything already so we didn't have too much to do there. We wrote the obituary, and made some updates to her plans and it was nice spending time with my sisters, mother and aunt. We ate at Training Table before coming home.

The next day me, mom and Joyce went to City Creek Center to get some shopping done, we went to the airport to pick up my cousins and we moved Grandma's stuff out of her "apartment" and then went to Cracker Barrel for dinner.




The next day we were honored to be able to go and "dress" Grandma in her Temple clothes. What a privilege that was. She looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't get over it. That was an experience I will never forget.
I have a lot of great pics of this event but will just share this one of my mom and Joyce with Grandma.

That afternoon my cousins from Chicago flew in. It was fun visiting with them. It's been forever since all of the Romig family has been together in Utah. They are crazy fun and I had a great time listening to their crazy stories tonight. It was nice when we reminisced about being little at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Great memories!

All of these pics are totally random ones. Sorry Romigs!
                                                           My mom, Jeff and Brad
                                                          Brad, Joyce, Jenny and Laura
         Brad and Joyce...I don't remember what we were watching a TV but it must've been good!
                                                         Jared and Laura
These are NOT good pics, sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment