Tuesday, October 20, 2015

CUT OUT COOKIES!

October 18, 2018

I made CINNAMON ICEBOX CUTOUT COOKIES with Boston and Waylon today. This was the first time Waylon has been my helper making COOKIES and he was AWESOME! He loved to STIR and POUR the SUGAR and FLOUR everywhere and he had a ball! I have lots of HALLOWEEN COOKIE CUTTERS and Boston was so excited to use every one of them!

Each took their turn in ROLLING THE DOUGH and eating lots of it too! I love all of our HALLOWEEN TRADITIONS and this is one of my favorites! The boys had so much fun and that's what makes it the best!
                                                 I love making fun memories with these two!
 Waylon and Boston took this cookie making business very serious! They did a great job!


 I loved this pic of Waylon rolling out what's left of the dough. He ate more than he rolled :)
Waylon would get excited and push the cookie cutter over the ones we just cut out before we could get it off. It was super funny to try to get them off fast before he cut over it!                                        
                                             Super Fun Halloween TRADITION!

No comments:

Post a Comment