Thursday, October 1, 2015

LAGOON

August 29, 2015

Lytton's company had their LAGOON DAY today and they didn't think they were going to be able to go because of Grandma's Funeral, but they were able to go from like 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Zach and Mikell were able to go with them and they had a BLAST! I was so happy for both couples. They both needed a DATE NIGHT! They went on the new ROLLER COASTER, CANNIBAL. They said it was so scary! Lytton said he didn't even open his eyes the whole time. He doesn't like ROLLER COASTERS. Well, this was just the FUN Ashley needed to make her BIRTHDAY a fun, memorable one! So happy they could go!
The four had a great time at Lagoon. I wish I could have been there to see Lytton on the Cannibal!
Love these guys...even my handicapped son, Zach
             The Bastian's
 Have you ever seen Nacho Libre? Well, if not you won't get these two photos, but my son has seen it and here he is making a fool out of himself at Lagoon, pulling a NACHO!!
Zach is seriously so embarrassing at times. I cracked up so hard when he sent me these. I kept texting these guys to send me photos of them at Lagoon, and this is what I got! Goof balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment