Tuesday, October 20, 2015

ENDLESS WINGS!

October 19, 2015

I met Ashley and Lytton in Brigham City for dinner. They wanted to go to WINGER'S for their ENDLESS WINGS! Anyone who knows Lytton knows he loves him some WINGS!! The waitress kept bringing plate after plate for him. I'm pretty sure he ate over 20 WINGS! I'm not kidding either!

 It was fun just being with them. I love just watching Remi. He is a character! Ashley cut Remi and Lytton's hair into a long mohawk. Thanks for inviting me to come along Ashley!
 I loved seeing my Remi tonight!
                                                             Check out his new mohawk!
                                                                 I love these two!
                                                    Remington pulling funny faces for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment