Friday, October 16, 2015

RANDOM SEPTEMBER PHOTOS

September 2015

We had so many things going on in September, including two trips for me! I literally took thousands of pics and I wish I could include all of them so I don't ever forget them. But here's a few randoms ones that I just love! Enjoy!
Now this just makes me happy!
                      I love these guys! I'm so proud of what a great Mom Ashley is!
 Remi got new earphones so he can hear really good while watching movies in the car.
 Steven was getting a shave by mom and I just grabbed this moment to take a pic!
                                                              I love her little smile!

 This little guy loves popsicles! When I think of Way Way I think of summer and popsicles!
 I love it when Ashley sends me pics of her like this first thing in the morning. What a great way to start the day!
                                      She smiles so much when she is with Grandma Shirley
 Remington loves playing in the fields by his house. I love watching him run in all these wide open spaces. It's when he takes off for the road that scares me to death!
                              Taking a walk out to the Bay with the Fam including Nezzi
Boston got his own waders and a duck call!
                                                                Cuteness right here!
Mikell made this camouflage cake for Zach's birthday. I think she did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment