Thursday, October 1, 2015

ASHLEY IS 25!

August 29, 2015

My baby is 25 YEARS OLD! What??  How did that happen? Nobody loves their BIRTHDAY as much as Ashley and today on this milestone year, she had to share her BIRTHDAY with Grandma's funeral. But after we had lunch, we came back to my Mom's house and CELEBRATED with CAKE AND ICE CREAM. It was crazy noisy with kids running all around and everyone visiting, but it was so great to have all of us there together!

After the CELEBRATION, Ashley, Lytton, Zach and Mikell went to LAGOON and had a blast!

Ashley, I am so proud of the wonderful person you have become. You are a fantastic mother, and wife and I am so glad you are my daughter! I hope you had a fantastic BIRTHDAY! Love you tons!


 We all sang Happy Birthday. I just put a bundle of tall candles for her to make a wish on!



                                             She got some new boots
                                                       She got some new jeans
                                                        Kathy, Brad, Jenny and Paisley
                                                   Jessica, Lytton, Debbie and Blair
                                                 John and Stef Christensen, and Joyce
                                     Tyler, Channing and Erin Wittwer

No comments:

Post a Comment